Lightweight with a low-noise design, this leaf sweeper/vacuum effortlessly clears debris from hard surfaces, including patios, decks, sidewalks, and more. Easily converts to vacuum mode to remove leaves and other debris.
Features + Benefits
- 120 MPH sweeper vac easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages.
- Easily converts to vacuum mode for quick and easy vacuuming of debris from hard surfaces without the hassle of a cord.
- High Performance 40V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery provides long runtime and state of charge indicator to show battery charge level
- POWERCOMMAND controls speed for maximum run-time or maximum power
- Lightweight at just 5.4 pounds for quick and easy blowing of debris; 6.9 pounds in vacuum mode
- Mulching fan reduces up to 6 bags of leaves down to 1 bag while vacuuming.
- Low noise design allows for quiet operation
- Blow tube has built-in scraper allows users to loosen matted leaves and stuck-on debris.
- Soft grip handle provides added comfort during use.
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 40V. Nominal voltage is 36.
|Up to 120 mph
|40V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery
|Hard Surface Sweeper Vacuum
No Gas. No mess. No Fumes.
Fueled by electric power, BLACK+DECKER outdoor equipment gives you the power you need without the fumes and mess of gas. It also produces no emissions while in use, helping to keep the air we breathe cleaner.
Shipping is only available in Canada at the moment
Any Dyson product's warranty is done directly with Dyson themselves. Upon purchase you will receive a sealed box (colours may vary) with a grey sticker that has the serial number on it. You must go to dysoncanada.ca to register the serial number and obtain your warranty. Any issues with the product, you must call Dyson as warranty is done at your house, office or wherever you prefer. Home Essentials do not offer instore warranty for any Dyson products as per Dyson's policy
In store Warranty
All Items in store with the exception of Dyson, has one month warranty with Home Essentials Clearance Center. Depending on an item, the manufacturer's warranty varies after one month in-store warranty ends.
No Returns on any items as we are already a Clearance Center
Exchange with the same item is allowed if and only the item bought is broken, or it doesn't work. Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
Send Us any Email for questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.