The Cuisinart Precision master stand mixer has the capacity, power, and precision engineering to handle almost any job a recipe calls for. Three accessories allow you to mix, whip, knead dough and more - and with 12 speeds The results are always just right. Cuisinart offers optional attachments (mg-50c, prs-50c, pe-50c & spi-50c) for purchase. These connect to the port on the front of the mixer to let you make a variety of homemade pastas or grind your own meats. Includes: chef's whisk - incorporates air into ingredients/mixtures. Ideal for whipping eggs, egg whites or heavy cream. Used in recipes for Angel food cake, Chiffon cake, meringue, some types of candy, such as marshmallows, and quickly whips potatoes. Flat mixing paddle - used for stirring, mixing and beating ingredients/mixtures. Best accessory for mixing cookies, cakes and batters, and for frostings. Also use for making pie crusts, biscuits and shortcakes, and combining ingredients for meatloaf or meatballs. Dough hook - used for the mixing and kneading of yeast dough for breads, rolls, pizza/focaccia, pasta dough and yeast-raised coffee cakes.
- 300-Watt motor, plenty of power for double recipes and heavy mixing tasks
- Tilt-back head makes it easy to attach accessories and scrape sides and bottom of bowl. Head-lift release lever securely locks stand mixer head into raised, tilt-back position
- 4.5 quart (4.25 L) stainless steel bowl with handle. Handle makes the bowl easy to lift, hold, scrape and remove. Large capacity bowl lets you mix larger quantities
- On/off and speed control dial. 12 speeds for precision mixing. Blue light ring illuminates when mixer is operating. Turns off in off position
- Includes chef's whisk, flat mixing paddle and dough hook; all of which connects to the accessory port
|Item Weight||7.57 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||41.1 x 25.9 x 40.6 cm|
Shipping is only available in Canada at the moment
Any Dyson product's warranty is done directly with Dyson themselves. Upon purchase you will receive a sealed box (colours may vary) with a grey sticker that has the serial number on it. You must go to dysoncanada.ca to register the serial number and obtain your warranty. Any issues with the product, you must call Dyson as warranty is done at your house, office or wherever you prefer. Home Essentials do not offer instore warranty for any Dyson products as per Dyson's policy
In store Warranty
All Items in store with the exception of Dyson, has one month warranty with Home Essentials Clearance Center. Depending on an item, the manufacturer's warranty varies after one month in-store warranty ends.
No Returns on any items as we are already a Clearance Center
Exchange with the same item is allowed if and only the item bought is broken, or it doesn't work. Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
Send Us any Email for questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.