- Soft bristle brush provides smoothness and shine and features multidirectional (left or right rotation) rotating action
- 2 rotation speeds for total styling control
- Large ceramic barrel gives fullness and body, provides even heat distribution to prevent hot spots for more efficient drying and styling
- High shine ionic conditioning 100x more ions -gives hair a smooth silky shine, reduces frizz and flyways
- Hot air spinning styler creates big, gorgeous volume and shine as you dry
Instructions for Use
If you have long or thick hair, you may find it quicker and easier to use a hairdryer first, to rough dry your hair and remove the excess moisture. For added volume, turn your head upside down as you dry.
Once the hair is 80% dry, you should start to create your style using the Voume Series styler.
Maximum Volume and Body
1) Start by sectioning the hair.
2) To turn the appliance on, slide the on/off switch to the correct heat setting for your hair.
3) Place the appliance into the hair, close to the roots and brush through the section to remove any tangles.
4) For added root lift, hold the brush in place at the root for a few seconds.
5) Move the brush through the hair, towards the ends and as you reach the end of the section, start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotate button.
6) As you do this, resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush downwards. This will create tension through the section of hair.
Important: It may take several attempts to perfect this technique, if the brush spins too quickly, simply release the rotation button and remove from the hair.
7) For even more volume, allow the brush to rotate, winding the entire section of hair around the barrel, release the rotate button and the leave the brush in the hair for a few seconds.
8) To release the section, press and hold the opposite rotation button to un-wide the hair section.
9) Repeat as necessary.
10) After use, switch off and unplug the appliance.
11) Allow to cool before storing away.
12) Place protective shield over brush head to protect the bristles.
Operating Instructions (Cont)
This appliance is intended for household use. Use on Alternating Current (50/60 hertz) only. Standard curling appliances are designed to operate at 110 to 125 volts AC.
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other.) As a safety feature, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
There are two rotation speed settings. To make the brush head rotate, press the buttons marked << and >>, these will make the brush head rotate clockwise and anticlockwise. When the appliance is set on the high heat setting the brush head rotation will be faster. When the appliance is set on the low heat setting the speed will be slower.
Use with or without spin function
When the appliance is used on the cool setting, the brush head will not rotate. For best results, use the rotating brush feature to create styles with gorgeous volume and shine.
2 Heat plus Cool Settings for all hair types
Helpful Hints and Tips
To define layers and give shape to styles, follow step 5 and repeat through section.
To get root volume and body through the top section of hair, follow steps 3 to 5 but using an upward motion.
For long lasting results, follow steps 3 to 7 but then slide the on/off switch to the cool setting (first position on the switch) for a few seconds, this will set the hair. Slide the switch to the low heat setting (second position on the switch) and proceed with step 8.
Shipping is only available in Canada at the moment
Any Dyson product's warranty is done directly with Dyson themselves. Upon purchase you will receive a sealed box (colours may vary) with a grey sticker that has the serial number on it. You must go to dysoncanada.ca to register the serial number and obtain your warranty. Any issues with the product, you must call Dyson as warranty is done at your house, office or wherever you prefer. Home Essentials do not offer instore warranty for any Dyson products as per Dyson's policy
In store Warranty
All Items in store with the exception of Dyson, has one month warranty with Home Essentials Clearance Center. Depending on an item, the manufacturer's warranty varies after one month in-store warranty ends.
No Returns on any items as we are already a Clearance Center
Exchange with the same item is allowed if and only the item bought is broken, or it doesn't work. Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
Send Us any Email for questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.