Now Canada’s #1 low-oil fryer can cook two dishes at once, still with only one spoonful of your favourite oil. Cook up to 1.5 kg of hot and crispy fries in the pan, while the tray above uses the same Dual Motion Technology to serve up a sizzling chicken fried steak. Save time and energy – the ActiFry 2in1 is a revolution in the kitchen!
Cook two dishes at once, with the ActiFry 2-in-1!
Join the 10 million ActiFryers around the world who have discovered that deep fried food can still be healthy! ActiFry is Canada’s #1 low-oil fryer for a reason – T-fal’s exclusive Dual Motion Technology evenly cooks your food using less oil, so you get the crunch you crave with less fat and fewer calories!
Find your favourite fried food recipes on the MyActiFry app, and enjoy safe, hassle-free frying with no preheating, manual stirring or shaking required.
- Dual motion technology combines hot air with an automativ stirring paddle to evenly cook food, using less oil
- Two cooking zones and an extra pan means you can ActiFry two dishes in one go to feed up to six people
- Four pre-programmed menus deliver a complete meal within minutes
- 1.5 kg capacity and steam-free viewing window makes it easy to see your food as it cooks
- 1400 watts of power distributes heat evenly
- Pre-heating, manual stirring and shaking not required
- ActiFry a wide variety of meals with only one spoonful of oil
- Access hundreds of different recipes on the MyActiFry app
- Compatible with different types of healthy oils – filled with omega-3s and fatty acids
- 14 ml measuring spoon included
- Removable and replaceable filter
- Easy-to-clean and removable lid, stirring paddle and non-stick coated cooking basket are all dishwasher safe
- Cool-touch body prevents burns
- Made in France for top-quality performance
Dual Motion Technology
Four Pre-Set Programs
1.5 kg Capacity
Shipping is only available in Canada at the moment
Any Dyson product's warranty is done directly with Dyson themselves. Upon purchase you will receive a sealed box (colours may vary) with a grey sticker that has the serial number on it. You must go to dysoncanada.ca to register the serial number and obtain your warranty. Any issues with the product, you must call Dyson as warranty is done at your house, office or wherever you prefer. Home Essentials do not offer instore warranty for any Dyson products as per Dyson's policy
In store Warranty
All Items in store with the exception of Dyson, has one month warranty with Home Essentials Clearance Center. Depending on an item, the manufacturer's warranty varies after one month in-store warranty ends.
No Returns on any items as we are already a Clearance Center
Exchange with the same item is allowed if and only the item bought is broken, or it doesn't work. Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
Send Us any Email for questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.