- 3.8 amp high-performance motor for the power required to tackle tough trimming tasks
- Designed to be a lightweight tool, less than 5.5 pounds, for ergonomic improvements
- SAWBLADE(TM) innovation allows user to cut through branches up to 1-1/2-in thick
- Hardened steel blade provides durability and longevity for a clean cut with up to 40% less vibration
- Full wrap-around handle was made with soft grips for comfort and control in all cutting orientations
Shipping is only available in Canada at the moment
Any Dyson product's warranty is done directly with Dyson themselves. Upon purchase you will receive a sealed box (colours may vary) with a grey sticker that has the serial number on it. You must go to dysoncanada.ca to register the serial number and obtain your warranty. Any issues with the product, you must call Dyson as warranty is done at your house, office or wherever you prefer. Home Essentials do not offer instore warranty for any Dyson products as per Dyson's policy
In store Warranty
All Items in store with the exception of Dyson, has one month warranty with Home Essentials Clearance Center. Depending on an item, the manufacturer's warranty varies after one month in-store warranty ends.
No Returns on any items as we are already a Clearance Center
Exchange with the same item is allowed if and only the item bought is broken, or it doesn't work. Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
Send Us any Email for questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.