Dehydration concentrates the natural flavor, sweetness, and aromas of your food. Leaving you with a flavor that's far healthier than high-fat snacks and high-sugar candies that are filled with chemical preservatives.
The Excalibur 4-Tray Economy dehydrator provides 4 square feet of drying space, and is a great way to try dehydrating.
- The 2400 dehydrator is a 4-tray dehydrator with four square feet of drying space
- The economy dehydrator performs like larger models and is a great starter to try out dehydrating
- Features an adjustable thermostat that ranges from 95 degrees Fahrenheit to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables, and also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky
- Includes flexible, easy to clean poly-screen tray inserts to prevent foods from sticking and trays
- 4-inch fan for increased air circulation. BPA free mesh screens
Quality recertified. Backed by a 90 day warranty.
Quality recertified/refurbished products are simply returns that pass a rigorous inspection and dozens of tests to meet all manufacturers specifications. They are like-new and come with a warranty, however, they may have minor cosmetic blemishes. Buying a refurbished item is a great way to get a higher end product at a bargain price. Our team of qualified professionals ensures that all refurbished items meet your stringent demand for quality.
Shipping is only available in Canada at the moment
Any Dyson product's warranty is done directly with Dyson themselves. Upon purchase you will receive a sealed box (colours may vary) with a grey sticker that has the serial number on it. You must go to dysoncanada.ca to register the serial number and obtain your warranty. Any issues with the product, you must call Dyson as warranty is done at your house, office or wherever you prefer. Home Essentials do not offer instore warranty for any Dyson products as per Dyson's policy
In store Warranty
All Items in store with the exception of Dyson, has one month warranty with Home Essentials Clearance Center. Depending on an item, the manufacturer's warranty varies after one month in-store warranty ends.
No Returns on any items as we are already a Clearance Center
Exchange with the same item is allowed if and only the item bought is broken, or it doesn't work. Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
Send Us any Email for questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.