Prepare up to four delicious Belgian-style waffles at a time with the KRUPS GQ502 Belgian waffle maker. The unit provides five adjustable browning levels, from light to dark, making it easy to accommodate individual preferences. Red and green indicator lights and an audible "ready" beep let you know when the KRUPS waffle maker is on, ready to bake, and when waffles have finished baking--no guesswork involved. The baked waffles come with extra-deep pockets, perfect for filling with maple syrup, powdered sugar, jam, or even cream cheese or fresh fruits. The stainless-steel waffle maker features removable die-cast plates with a nonstick coating, which ensures effortless food release and quick cleanup. Enjoy waffles for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as an anytime snack with the easy-to-use KRUPS GQ502 Belgian waffle maker.
- 4-slice Belgian waffle maker with removable plates
- Make 4 slice-Belgian waffles in a row and easily clean your appliance thanks to its removable die-cast plates.
- Vertical storage: Cord wrap and handle lock for easy storage in your cabinets.
- Five browning settings: 5 Adjustable browning settings to select your favorite browning level, from light to brown
- No cooking monitoring needed: Red and green indicator lights for on, ready, and done; audible "ready" beep
- Dishwasher safe plates for easy cleaning: Removable die-cast plates with nonstick coating for effortless food release and quick cleanup.
- Bakes waffles with extra-deep pockets: Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside: True Belgian-style waffles
Blemished packaging. Backed by a 1 year KRUPS warranty.
Products classified as Blemished Packaging are simply items with a damaged box that go through a rigorous inspection to ensure the product was not damaged. They come with a full warranty, However, they may have minor cosmetic imperfections. Buying a Blemished Package item is a great way to get a quality product at a bargain price.
Shipping is only available in Canada at the moment
Any Dyson product's warranty is done directly with Dyson themselves. Upon purchase you will receive a sealed box (colours may vary) with a grey sticker that has the serial number on it. You must go to dysoncanada.ca to register the serial number and obtain your warranty. Any issues with the product, you must call Dyson as warranty is done at your house, office or wherever you prefer. Home Essentials do not offer instore warranty for any Dyson products as per Dyson's policy
In store Warranty
All Items in store with the exception of Dyson, has one month warranty with Home Essentials Clearance Center. Depending on an item, the manufacturer's warranty varies after one month in-store warranty ends.
No Returns on any items as we are already a Clearance Center
Exchange with the same item is allowed if and only the item bought is broken, or it doesn't work. Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
Send Us any Email for questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.