With its unsurpassed versatility, ease of operation and host of automatic safety features, the SteamForce is a professional-quality clothing iron ideal for those who find themselves ironing often. It makes it effortless to remove wrinkles in record time, with easy-to-use controls and adjustable steam settings to accommodate all kinds of garments and home linens.
- 1800 WATTS OF POWER TO CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE - Iron out the wrinkles and refresh not only any type of clothing, but also other house hold garments like curtains and blankets
- POWERFUL BURST OF STEAM (210G) - Smothes out even the worst wrinkles on thick garments such as suits or curtains with up to 30% more steam than irons without pump technology
- 400 STEAMHOLES AND STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE - Even steam distribution and smooth gliding across different garments for years to come. Power cord length - 2.5 meter
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – To prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side
- EASY TO USE- LED ready indicator; smart steam motion sensor; 3-way auto safety shut-off; anti-calcium and self-clean systems; large 350 ml water tank, smart steam motion sensor
- MADE IN GERMANY – Expect only the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system; Continuous steam output: 35 g/min
- Water tank capacity: 350 ml
- Blemished Box. Backed by 1 year Rowenta warranty.
Products classified as Blemished Packaging are simply items with a damaged box that go through a rigorous inspection to ensure the product was not damaged. They come with a full warranty, However, they may have minor cosmetic imperfections. Buying a Blemished Package item is a great way to get a quality product at a bargain price.
Shipping is only available in Canada at the moment
Any Dyson product's warranty is done directly with Dyson themselves. Upon purchase you will receive a sealed box (colours may vary) with a grey sticker that has the serial number on it. You must go to dysoncanada.ca to register the serial number and obtain your warranty. Any issues with the product, you must call Dyson as warranty is done at your house, office or wherever you prefer. Home Essentials do not offer instore warranty for any Dyson products as per Dyson's policy
In store Warranty
All Items in store with the exception of Dyson, has one month warranty with Home Essentials Clearance Center. Depending on an item, the manufacturer's warranty varies after one month in-store warranty ends.
No Returns on any items as we are already a Clearance Center
Exchange with the same item is allowed if and only the item bought is broken, or it doesn't work. Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
Send Us any Email for questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.